Gotta go to the hospital soon for my back operation.
The fourth one in 8 years.
Pray that I'll get through it fine, don't get scared of injections, recover well enough to fly back to adelaide to continue my studies.
Pray that I'll get out of the hospital before Chinese New Year。
Pray that this will be my last back operation and I will be alive and kicking and live a normal life again.
Thanks!
Won't be online for a while... not sure if they(the surgeons) will take out 2 screws or all of the Harrington rods in there.
Pray that there won't be any more complications after this surgery.
On a happier note, Happy Birthday Masa! Won't be free to call you or be online! So Best Wishes!!
To ian: I bought your book already, so don't go and buy it. The accounting one.
To mich: um.. I'll talk to you about baptism next time and the um.. speaking in tongues part still got a lot of other questions.
To miin: i'll try to play pool with you when I get well.
To ronald: I'll buy the original sims 2, not the pirated one! and keep me informed about Mihiri's return!!
To stephanie (mg): have fun and take care!
The fourth one in 8 years.
Pray that I'll get through it fine, don't get scared of injections, recover well enough to fly back to adelaide to continue my studies.
Pray that I'll get out of the hospital before Chinese New Year。
Pray that this will be my last back operation and I will be alive and kicking and live a normal life again.
Thanks!
Won't be online for a while... not sure if they(the surgeons) will take out 2 screws or all of the Harrington rods in there.
Pray that there won't be any more complications after this surgery.
On a happier note, Happy Birthday Masa! Won't be free to call you or be online! So Best Wishes!!
To ian: I bought your book already, so don't go and buy it. The accounting one.
To mich: um.. I'll talk to you about baptism next time and the um.. speaking in tongues part still got a lot of other questions.
To miin: i'll try to play pool with you when I get well.
To ronald: I'll buy the original sims 2, not the pirated one! and keep me informed about Mihiri's return!!
To stephanie (mg): have fun and take care!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home