Monday, February 28, 2005

Packing is insane. I haven't started yet and I am already dreading it. And I just had to go shopping for jeans, which ended up shopping for everything that I can possibly wear. This is seriously insane. I was planning on bringing as minimal things as I can as possible, but I don't know, I hope it doesn't go overweight.

So many stuff, now I have a whole wardrobe to pack (quote from miin)! and 3 heavy books, funny stuff, extra stuff, other pple overweight stuff (though theirs are very light). I think I'll be bringing 2 suitcases over.

My maid's trying frantically to wash all my clothes, new and old, hand and machine, tonight, tomorrow, and tuesday. I love my maid.

From the last time I've heard, I've already got a lot of stuff back in Adelaide. This is bad. Going to do a big "Spring Cleaning" when I get back, and throw out the stuff that I don't want.

And I'm still wondering,

how am I supposed to lug those two suitcases down the stairs in college?

Somebody save me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home