I forgot to blog about somethings that happened during my last week of holidays, before I start school on 26th July. So i'm going to talk about it here now.
The 1st thing is I went to Victor Harbour on thurs, 22nd July, with the uni people, as part of the orientation programme. Victor Harbour's somewhere south of Adelaide. When I say south, i mean super south. It took us a 2 hours bus ride to get there from the uni. Sat with my japanese friends, Naoko, but didn't get to talk much to her, because she was talking to all her other Japanese friends sitting around her in Japanese, so I made myself content with just watching the scenery of Adelaide.
The bus driver was pretty much a joker too, because he kept on introducing to us what's on the left and right of the bus as he drived us to our destination. Made friends with the guy sitting in front of me, Arnold, he's a Hong Konger. We were commenting on the vineyards and the sheep that the bus passed by.
Reached some national wildlife park in what seemed like ages, saw koala bears having a good time munching eucalyptus leaves (i think it's those leaves) and feeding kangaroos half my size. I was pretty scared that they will box me or something, but they seemed quite tame. Took a few pictures of the feeding and set off for Victor Harbour.
Victor Harbour is a harbour, more like a beach, where there are shops, and scenery. Walked around Granite Island, which is this super big island that took us about 2 hours to get around. Just took pictures of the scenery, it was magnificent, so i will upload photos about it when i know how to.
We then took another 2 hours bus ride back to the uni, was very shagged by then. The bus driver was back to introducing what's on our left and right of the bus as it moved along the hilly trail. Pretty bored by his comments, though we took a different route back. I slept all the way to uni, and my friends had to wake me up when i got there.
I'll blog about the 2nd thing next time, i'm quite tired to type.
The 1st thing is I went to Victor Harbour on thurs, 22nd July, with the uni people, as part of the orientation programme. Victor Harbour's somewhere south of Adelaide. When I say south, i mean super south. It took us a 2 hours bus ride to get there from the uni. Sat with my japanese friends, Naoko, but didn't get to talk much to her, because she was talking to all her other Japanese friends sitting around her in Japanese, so I made myself content with just watching the scenery of Adelaide.
The bus driver was pretty much a joker too, because he kept on introducing to us what's on the left and right of the bus as he drived us to our destination. Made friends with the guy sitting in front of me, Arnold, he's a Hong Konger. We were commenting on the vineyards and the sheep that the bus passed by.
Reached some national wildlife park in what seemed like ages, saw koala bears having a good time munching eucalyptus leaves (i think it's those leaves) and feeding kangaroos half my size. I was pretty scared that they will box me or something, but they seemed quite tame. Took a few pictures of the feeding and set off for Victor Harbour.
Victor Harbour is a harbour, more like a beach, where there are shops, and scenery. Walked around Granite Island, which is this super big island that took us about 2 hours to get around. Just took pictures of the scenery, it was magnificent, so i will upload photos about it when i know how to.
We then took another 2 hours bus ride back to the uni, was very shagged by then. The bus driver was back to introducing what's on our left and right of the bus as it moved along the hilly trail. Pretty bored by his comments, though we took a different route back. I slept all the way to uni, and my friends had to wake me up when i got there.
I'll blog about the 2nd thing next time, i'm quite tired to type.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home