Monday, January 31, 2005

is there anything wrong to be happy that Safin won? I've got other friends who are Hewitt's fans, and they are not in the least bit annoyed or affected or offended by my nickname, so why should you tell me to "shut up" the moment i go online?

My nickname was simply "-amanda- SAFIN WON!!! he's the MAN!!! yay!!! told you ian that Safin will win!! :p" something like that.

About ian, he was going on and on about federer, hence i go on and on about safin, he had federer in his nick, and you were not in the least affected by it? so why me?

I thought you were acting australian at first coz the first thing you said to me when i went online was NOT " hey" or "hi" or anything along the lines of a nice greeting whenever i came online or you came online.

It was a point-blank straight in the face " Shut Up!".

coz of this Safin and Hewitt thing.

So why is there a connection, well, the thing is you're in a australian uni, and you support hewitt and you told me to shut up before i can tell you anything that i may wanna say about my night or about how you are or whatever.

I'm sorry if you don't see the connection, it doesn't matter, seriously coz i still think safin is a better player, at least he defeated federer this year, agassi and roddick last year.

I apologise about saying you act like an Australian, coz at that moment you seemed to be in a way, but I apologise because I admit I was rather impulsive and quick to defend my own feelings about Safin winning, so please accept my apology because I don't want to break my friendship.

I'm sorry.

However, I don't see why I can't put my nickname as it is?


1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

well...i dont really care abt ur nick...and i said it in good fun.....but yes....go read my bloggie...i wasnt the least bit annoyed with it anyway.....but yes sorry too......

11:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home