Thursday, October 21, 2004

I personally do not have anything against Asians because I am an Asian myself.

I like Asian culture, Asian food, Asian countries..

So please ignore the post below as being anti-Asian, it's just a thought that occured to me about Asian friends throughout my life.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

u sld add links to all ur other firedns blog....everytime i come here....im like stuck and have t press the back button....cry...hahaha

7:58 pm  
Blogger saltyshininglight said...

hey mich!

I would really like to add links on my blog to everyone else's blog that I know off, but there is only one problem: I don't know how to. :(

Sorrie for all the tears that this inconvenience has caused you.

10:27 pm  
Blogger Stephanie said...

heehee....then u sld get our little auntie lee here to help u out...lolz.....shes like brillent at these sort of nonsesne.....opps.........posting as wrong person....aiyah lazy to change......hahah

her lovely roomie..... =)

12:03 pm  
Blogger Stephanie said...

this is the real stephanie saying:

hahaha u need help with ur links i read... no worries friend! i'll help u!

9:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home