With regard to the post below about my friend swearing at me, the same thing happened again, this time, two months later.
As i was walking round the corner at full speed because I was in a hurry, we met at the corner, and guess what happened?
He said "Fuck" again when he saw me, but surprisingly, this time I didn't react to it so strongly like two months ago.
In fact, I didn't even really react to it. I apologised to him for being freaked out by me, and he actually started apologising profusely about it, saying he didn't mean it, he was not swearing at me and stuff.
I was like "it's okay, no worries!"
And we could still laugh it off when he brought up the incident that happened two months' ago.
And suddenly, I realised, how naive I could get two months' ago, and how I could just happily laugh at it two months' later.
Or is it more like conforming to the ways of the world?
No, I think it's more like adapting to the ways of the world, but not getting changed or influenced by it. First step taken, next step to go.
As i was walking round the corner at full speed because I was in a hurry, we met at the corner, and guess what happened?
He said "Fuck" again when he saw me, but surprisingly, this time I didn't react to it so strongly like two months ago.
In fact, I didn't even really react to it. I apologised to him for being freaked out by me, and he actually started apologising profusely about it, saying he didn't mean it, he was not swearing at me and stuff.
I was like "it's okay, no worries!"
And we could still laugh it off when he brought up the incident that happened two months' ago.
And suddenly, I realised, how naive I could get two months' ago, and how I could just happily laugh at it two months' later.
Or is it more like conforming to the ways of the world?
No, I think it's more like adapting to the ways of the world, but not getting changed or influenced by it. First step taken, next step to go.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home