Friday, November 19, 2004

Have you ever wondered why I extended my flight?

One of the main reasons why I did that is because I wanted to spend more time with you. Yes, we do stay in the same building, and yes, we do see each other every single day, but we don't even play or talk together, we just say "hi" and "cya", because I know that you know that I've got exams, and you know that I know you have exams, and thus, we don't want to disturb each other. and that's fine. Really, it is.

But what's not fine is that if you all don't want to go, you all should have told me earlier, or at least tell me whether if you all want to do something else, or if you don't want to do it at all, what's the point of telling me 15 minutes before the appointment? When I'm all dressed up and ready to go?! Thanks a lot! I really appreciate that!

And the worst thing is, to accomodate you all, I had to change my appointments with my other friends, which I would really really like to have fun and go out and chill with them. And in the end, guess what, I ran out of time and I can't spend any time with that all because of you! Bloody hell, i thought you all were my friends, and I was there for you, and you were there for me at times. But No, you all proved me wrong. You are just a bunch of acquaintances who do not care about others. and only about yourselves. Does that ring a bell?

All you hypocrites.

You betrayed my trust! You could have told me earlier, so that I won't have to schedule my day around all of you, causing me to have insufficient sleep. but guess what, you chose to tell me at the last minute. Thanks a lot! Such trustworthy beings! I am not very free, you know, I don't have a lot of time on my hands. And besides, I trusted you all so much to tell you about some parts of my life. Guess I am super duper wrong to have trusted you in the first place.

You know what, I think and I confirm that all of you are just passers-by in my life, parasites, and thanks for showing me the real you!

Oh, and I am very grateful that I won't be seeing all of you in the next three months, or I'll faint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home