My mission in spending my holiday in Singapore is to lose weight, which I have still failed miserably so.
It took me just 5 months to gain 5kg of weight in Oz, which usually takes me 5 years to gain that amount of weight at home.
Thus, I have to lose weight, but today just for dinner, I ate 6 fishballs from Old Chang Kee (reminds me of des all the time), yong tau foo, vegetarian full course dinner with my family and 2 cups of tea at ikea, which makes my mission even harder, because I am so deprived of good, cheap and yummy chinese food in Oz, so trying to make up for it here may make me gain more weight than desired.
Fear not, I have 3 months to chill here, and so I should have ample time to lose some amount of weight and gain it back in the land of Oz.
And one good thing is, I am not my mum's one and only employee, my cousin is the other one, thus I do not have to do filing.
And another good thing is, I just passed one of my exams that I was so scared that I will fail because it was such a crappy exam, and everyone did not know how to answer the questions, but yay, i passed. So, I am so HapPyYYyyY!!! I do not have to book a ticket to fly back to study and take the supplementary paper!!! :)
And another good thing is, all my friends who took the same exam passed!! Hence, everyone does not have to take the supplementary paper, and can concentrate on enjoying the hoildays!
Seasons Greetings everyone!!!
It took me just 5 months to gain 5kg of weight in Oz, which usually takes me 5 years to gain that amount of weight at home.
Thus, I have to lose weight, but today just for dinner, I ate 6 fishballs from Old Chang Kee (reminds me of des all the time), yong tau foo, vegetarian full course dinner with my family and 2 cups of tea at ikea, which makes my mission even harder, because I am so deprived of good, cheap and yummy chinese food in Oz, so trying to make up for it here may make me gain more weight than desired.
Fear not, I have 3 months to chill here, and so I should have ample time to lose some amount of weight and gain it back in the land of Oz.
And one good thing is, I am not my mum's one and only employee, my cousin is the other one, thus I do not have to do filing.
And another good thing is, I just passed one of my exams that I was so scared that I will fail because it was such a crappy exam, and everyone did not know how to answer the questions, but yay, i passed. So, I am so HapPyYYyyY!!! I do not have to book a ticket to fly back to study and take the supplementary paper!!! :)
And another good thing is, all my friends who took the same exam passed!! Hence, everyone does not have to take the supplementary paper, and can concentrate on enjoying the hoildays!
Seasons Greetings everyone!!!

3 Comments:
hahha
see that exactly wat i said
u wld want to lose weight but when ur mummy puts a bowl of lakasa or wat not in front of u and u think..oh i want to d.i.e.t......then u think again but iownt eat this in three mths time....u wld eat it and put on even more weight.....
Yes mich, i know. So, maybe i'll try to eat all the stuff that i won't be able to eat after 3 months' in like 2 weeks or so, then start losing weight.
But that's very hard, because i'm not sian of chinese food after 19 years of it.
hahaha...true....maybe u sld go find steph and both of u can lose weight together and when i come back three of us can lose weight together...
Post a Comment
<< Home