Haven't been blogging much lately, or at all.
Sort of lost the passion for blogging.
Oh well, that day i had a meaningful conversation with miin, one of the really rare ones where we just talked about life and how we feel about life and all that kind of conversation that does not include the usual questions of "how's uni?", "when are your exams?", "have you started studying?" and both of us getting stressed out on not doing much work.
I felt that there wasn't anyone at all in adelaide that I could talk to, heart to heart. No one here that I could share all my innermost issues and not doubt that they will leak it out and tell all their friends about it. I guess it works with me having the inability to trust others. or anyone, for the matter fully.
And as I think about the situation I'm in, I realised how sad it has been. That now I'm feeling saddder. People in college, in uni, everywhere are so superficial. Even if they ask you "hi, how are you?" or "how's uni?" or "what are you going to do today?" or "are you going back for the holidays?", they may seem to be "concerned" about your life, but really, it's just for the sake of courtesy, and to pretend that they are "concerned" with your life.
Both of us came to the same conclusion that we are living in a sad world in Adelaide. And we deicided that we should stop thinking about it. Seriously, or we'll just get more and more depressed. I guess, that's life, isn't it?
There is still God, but it's still different.
you don't like me anymore.
Sort of lost the passion for blogging.
Oh well, that day i had a meaningful conversation with miin, one of the really rare ones where we just talked about life and how we feel about life and all that kind of conversation that does not include the usual questions of "how's uni?", "when are your exams?", "have you started studying?" and both of us getting stressed out on not doing much work.
I felt that there wasn't anyone at all in adelaide that I could talk to, heart to heart. No one here that I could share all my innermost issues and not doubt that they will leak it out and tell all their friends about it. I guess it works with me having the inability to trust others. or anyone, for the matter fully.
And as I think about the situation I'm in, I realised how sad it has been. That now I'm feeling saddder. People in college, in uni, everywhere are so superficial. Even if they ask you "hi, how are you?" or "how's uni?" or "what are you going to do today?" or "are you going back for the holidays?", they may seem to be "concerned" about your life, but really, it's just for the sake of courtesy, and to pretend that they are "concerned" with your life.
Both of us came to the same conclusion that we are living in a sad world in Adelaide. And we deicided that we should stop thinking about it. Seriously, or we'll just get more and more depressed. I guess, that's life, isn't it?
There is still God, but it's still different.
you don't like me anymore.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home