Monday, July 25, 2005

Getting nightmares lately. Lots of them. One every night. And it is always something very uncomfortable or very unpleasant. It is not about ghosts or anything in the supernatural world. It is always about people dying. Either I die or they die. Just yesterday, I had a nightmare where I was a witness at a car accident. The car had 5 or 6 people. And all of them died before my eyes. And someone was telling me how each of them died, very vividly. And it got so scary for me, that I could not listen on to that person anymore, and I wanted to detach myself from that place, and I woke up, sweating, and very very frightened. It has been like this for the past few nights, and usually I can't get to sleep till 3am. or later. and uni's starting tomorrow! I really need to sleep, but it's not working.

Elsa told me to pray, read Bible, hug Bible and go to sleep.

I did all that and I still can't get to sleep. *help*

So, yesterday, in desperation, at 1.30am, i started crying in my bed, yes, in my bed, because I couldn't sleep from like 10pm to 1.30am in my bed. More like I was crying out to God, to tell Him Please God, help me to sleep, I really have to sleep, so that I can serve You properly in church tomorrow, Please God, I really want to sleep, no more nightmares, please take them all away from me. I repeated this over and over again, crying, muffled voice, and I fell asleep, till the next morning, woke up on time and went to church, served God really well!!!

Alison prayed for me to help take my nightmares away from me, today at church during morning prayer, thanks Alison! So, I hope, and I want to have no more nightmares from tonight onwards. Please!!!!

As all my nightmares are about death.

I want life, not death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home