A secret is a secret. It is not nice to have it discussed about in the open among all the people that I don't want it to be spread about. You may not have said anything about it, but You would have confirmed it some way or other. Now, it is hard to make it seem like nothing has happened.
A secret is a secret. I am not the type who will go around telling other people's secrets and I had hoped that You will do the same. It might just be cheap thrill to You, but it really does go to show what kind of person You are.
A secret is a secret. Thanks to You. The whole world knows.
A secret is a secret. I am not going to trust You ever again.
Because a secret is a secret.
A secret is a secret. I am not the type who will go around telling other people's secrets and I had hoped that You will do the same. It might just be cheap thrill to You, but it really does go to show what kind of person You are.
A secret is a secret. Thanks to You. The whole world knows.
A secret is a secret. I am not going to trust You ever again.
Because a secret is a secret.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home