Here are just a few songs that touch my heart in Oz that I've learned in Oz.
Just want to share them with all of you, and I'll teach you how to sing it someday!!! :)
Still
by Hillsong
Hide me now under Your wing
Cover me within Your mighty hand.
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
Father, You are King over the flood
I will be still and know You are God.
Rest my soul in Christ the Lord
Know His power in quietness and trust.
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
Father, You are King over the flood
I will be still and know You are God.
Can't Stop Talking
Words and Music by Russell Fragar
(chorus)
I can't stop talking about, everything He's done,
It's the best thing happened since the world begun;
It didn't come cheap but I got it for free,
It's the hope of glory, Christ in me.
(verse)
He helped me to see, when my spirit was blind,
It's amazing, if you look, just what you'll find;
Every step I took, He took two,
If He did it for me, He will do it for you.
(bridge)
LEADER: Do you know Him?
ALL: Yes, I do!
LEADER: Do you know what I say is true?
Do you know Him?
ALL: Yes, I do!
If He did it for me, He will do it for you.
My Heart Will Trust
Words and Music by Reuben Morgan
Verse 1:
I'll walk closer now on the higher way.
Through the darkest night will You hold my hand?
Je-sus, guide my way.
Verse 2:
O, You mourn with me and You dance with me;
For my heart of hearts is bound to You.
Chorus:
Though I walk through valleys low
I'll fear no evil;
By the waters still my soul,
My heart will trust in You.
Though I walk through valleys low
I'll fear no evil;
By the waters still my soul,
My heart will trust in You,
My heart will trust in You.
Verse 3:
O, You counsel me and You comfort me;
When I cannot see, You light my path.
Worthy Is The Lamb
Artist: Hillsongs Australia
Album: You Are My World
Thank You for the cross Lord
Thank You for the price You paid
Bearing all my sin and shame
In love You came
Gave amazing grace
Thank You for this love Lord
Thank You for the nail pierced hands
Washed me in Your cleansing flow
Now all I know
Your forgiveness and embrace
Worthy is the Lamb
Seated on the throne
Crown You now with many crowns
You reign victorious
High and lifted up
Jesus Son of God
The Darling of Heaven crucified
Worthy is the Lamb
Worthy is the Lamb
One Way
by Hillsong United
I lay my life down at your feet
You're the only one i need
I turn to You and You are always there
In troubled times its You i seek
I put You first thats all i need
I humble all i am, All to You
One way
Jesus
You're the only one that i could live for
One Way
Jesus
You're the only one that i could live for
You are always, always there
Every how and everywhere
Your grace abounds so deeply within me
You will never ever change
Yesterday today the same
Forever till forever meets no end
One way
Jesus
You're the only one that i could live for
One Way
Jesus
You're the only one that i could live for
You are the way the truth and the life
We live by faith and not by sight for You
We're living all for You
Better Than Life
by Hillsong United
Words and Music by Marty Sampson
Better than the riches of this world
Better than the sound of my friend's voices
Better than the biggest dreams of my heart
And that's just the start
Better than getting what I say I need
Better than living the life that I want to
Better than the love anyone could give
Your love is
You hold me now in Your arms
And never let me go
You oh Lord make the sun shine
And the moon light in the night sky
You give me breath and all Your love
I give my heart to You because
I can't stop falling in love with You
I'll never stop falling in love with You
I can't stop falling in love with You
I'll never stop falling in love with You
With All I Am
by Hillsong United
Into Your hand
i commit again
All I am
For You Lord
You hold my world
In the palm of Your hand
and I'm Yours forever
CHORUS
Jesus I believe in You
Jesus I belong to You
You're the reason that I live
You're the reason that I sing
with all I am
I'll walk with You
Wherever You go
Through tears and joy
I'll trust in You
And I will live
In all of Your ways and
Your promises forever
CHORUS
I will worship I will worship You forever
Here I Am To Worship/Call
by Hillsong United
Light of the World
You stepped down into darkness
Opened my eyes
Let me see
Beauty that made this heart adore You
Hope of life spent with You
Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me
King of all days
Oh so highly exalted
Glorious in heaven above
Humbly You came to the earth You created
All for love's sake became poor
I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross.
"Call'
Call upon the name of The Lord and be saved
They are all very very nice songs with very good melodies and tunes to it.
At the end of the day, it is still praise be to God.
Just want to share them with all of you, and I'll teach you how to sing it someday!!! :)
Still
by Hillsong
Hide me now under Your wing
Cover me within Your mighty hand.
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
Father, You are King over the flood
I will be still and know You are God.
Rest my soul in Christ the Lord
Know His power in quietness and trust.
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
Father, You are King over the flood
I will be still and know You are God.
Can't Stop Talking
Words and Music by Russell Fragar
(chorus)
I can't stop talking about, everything He's done,
It's the best thing happened since the world begun;
It didn't come cheap but I got it for free,
It's the hope of glory, Christ in me.
(verse)
He helped me to see, when my spirit was blind,
It's amazing, if you look, just what you'll find;
Every step I took, He took two,
If He did it for me, He will do it for you.
(bridge)
LEADER: Do you know Him?
ALL: Yes, I do!
LEADER: Do you know what I say is true?
Do you know Him?
ALL: Yes, I do!
If He did it for me, He will do it for you.
My Heart Will Trust
Words and Music by Reuben Morgan
Verse 1:
I'll walk closer now on the higher way.
Through the darkest night will You hold my hand?
Je-sus, guide my way.
Verse 2:
O, You mourn with me and You dance with me;
For my heart of hearts is bound to You.
Chorus:
Though I walk through valleys low
I'll fear no evil;
By the waters still my soul,
My heart will trust in You.
Though I walk through valleys low
I'll fear no evil;
By the waters still my soul,
My heart will trust in You,
My heart will trust in You.
Verse 3:
O, You counsel me and You comfort me;
When I cannot see, You light my path.
Worthy Is The Lamb
Artist: Hillsongs Australia
Album: You Are My World
Thank You for the cross Lord
Thank You for the price You paid
Bearing all my sin and shame
In love You came
Gave amazing grace
Thank You for this love Lord
Thank You for the nail pierced hands
Washed me in Your cleansing flow
Now all I know
Your forgiveness and embrace
Worthy is the Lamb
Seated on the throne
Crown You now with many crowns
You reign victorious
High and lifted up
Jesus Son of God
The Darling of Heaven crucified
Worthy is the Lamb
Worthy is the Lamb
One Way
by Hillsong United
I lay my life down at your feet
You're the only one i need
I turn to You and You are always there
In troubled times its You i seek
I put You first thats all i need
I humble all i am, All to You
One way
Jesus
You're the only one that i could live for
One Way
Jesus
You're the only one that i could live for
You are always, always there
Every how and everywhere
Your grace abounds so deeply within me
You will never ever change
Yesterday today the same
Forever till forever meets no end
One way
Jesus
You're the only one that i could live for
One Way
Jesus
You're the only one that i could live for
You are the way the truth and the life
We live by faith and not by sight for You
We're living all for You
Better Than Life
by Hillsong United
Words and Music by Marty Sampson
Better than the riches of this world
Better than the sound of my friend's voices
Better than the biggest dreams of my heart
And that's just the start
Better than getting what I say I need
Better than living the life that I want to
Better than the love anyone could give
Your love is
You hold me now in Your arms
And never let me go
You oh Lord make the sun shine
And the moon light in the night sky
You give me breath and all Your love
I give my heart to You because
I can't stop falling in love with You
I'll never stop falling in love with You
I can't stop falling in love with You
I'll never stop falling in love with You
With All I Am
by Hillsong United
Into Your hand
i commit again
All I am
For You Lord
You hold my world
In the palm of Your hand
and I'm Yours forever
CHORUS
Jesus I believe in You
Jesus I belong to You
You're the reason that I live
You're the reason that I sing
with all I am
I'll walk with You
Wherever You go
Through tears and joy
I'll trust in You
And I will live
In all of Your ways and
Your promises forever
CHORUS
I will worship I will worship You forever
Here I Am To Worship/Call
by Hillsong United
Light of the World
You stepped down into darkness
Opened my eyes
Let me see
Beauty that made this heart adore You
Hope of life spent with You
Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me
King of all days
Oh so highly exalted
Glorious in heaven above
Humbly You came to the earth You created
All for love's sake became poor
I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross.
"Call'
Call upon the name of The Lord and be saved
They are all very very nice songs with very good melodies and tunes to it.
At the end of the day, it is still praise be to God.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home